PRONOUNCEMENT OF MARRIAGE: EXAMPLES
1. By the power vested in me by the State of ___________________, I now pronounce you husband and wife.
2. _______________ and _______________, in so much as the two of you have agreed to live together in Matrimony, have promised your love for each other by these vows, the joining of your hands, and the giving of these rings, I now declare you to be husband and wife.
3. Having freely chosen to leave behind the private vigil of seeking self-knowledge in solitude, and having taken up the task of clearly seeing and supporting another human being, and having promised your love by honoring one another with the gift of your rings, I now pronounce you husband and wife.
4. _______________ and _______________, now that you have heard the words about love and marriage, now that you have shown us the example of your love and celebrated your union by giving each other these beautiful rings, it is with great joy and happiness that I pronounce you husband and wife.
5. _______________ and _______________, we have witnessed today the joining of your two lives in the holy covenant of marriage. You have exchanged your vows, and given and received your wedding rings in token of your love and commitment to each other. And so, I now bestow upon you the most honorable titles that may exist between a man and a woman... I pronounce you husband and wife.
6. By the power vested in me by God and the State, I now pronounce you husband and wife.
7. Now that you, _______________, and you, _______________, have promised to give yourselves to one another and to love each other through your sacred vows and through the giving and receiving of these rings, I pronounce you husband and wife. Those whom God has joined together may he generously bless forever.
8. Forasmuch as _______________ and _______________ have consented together in holy wedlock, and have witnessed the same before God and this company, and thereto have pledged their loyalty each to the other, and have declared the same by the giving and receiving of rings, and the joining of hands; I pronounce therefore that they be man and wife together, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
PRONOUNCEMENTS OF MARRIAGE: FROM AROUND THE WEB